1. What country shares Lake Titicaca with Bolivia?
2. What is the tallest mountain in Australia?
3. According to Planetware.com, what is the second
highest rated tourist attraction in China?
4. What country’s flag was reversed to become the flag
of the Red Cross?
5. What is the largest island by area in the
6. In what month last year did a ban on climbing Uluru
7. Which of the Seven Wonders of the World was
situated around 80km south of where modern-day
8. Which island on the Pearl River delta has a name
meaning “fragrant harbour”?
9. Which iconic cocktail was created at the Raffles
Hotel in Singapore in 1915?
10. What is the name of Finland’s most northerly
11. Can you guess what word this collection of pictures
is spelling out?