A special tour for school groups or community based groups to tour a local school and village. The tour will be fully escorted and take in plenty of sightseeing along the way. The school and village is based south of Phnom Penh.
· Dates Saturday 18th June 2016 – 2nd July (14 nights).
· Minimum of 8 people required.
· Includes 8 hour bus trip from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. This can be upgraded to a flight for an extra $100 or we are happy for you to organise this.
· There will be 2 Australian Milk and Honey staff on the team
· We like to run Adventure Teams like a family and include as much team building as possible – for example going to the markets, bartering and buying food and cooking it together as a team.
· We do a minimum of 2 pre-trip training and team building sessions– history, culture, project planning, effective aid and development teaching.
· We also do a debriefing post-trip session.
· 3 meals per day, Bottled water
· Flights, visas, insurance, personal expenses, drinks & snacks, shopping.
Cost from $3000.00 pp
Terms and Conditions apply.