DEPARTURE: 18 Nov 2019 -29 November 2019
Small group tour of 8 max guests
Day 1-2 2 Nights Thimpu
Day 3-4 2 Nights Punakha
Day 5-6 2 Nights Bumthang Valley
Day 7 1 Night Phobjikha Valley
Day 8-10 2 Nights Paro
- 10 nights’ accommodation on twin / double share in local hotels
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the stay in Bhutan;
- Services of accompanying English speaking guide throughout the tour;
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing tours;
- Entrance fees at all monuments mentioned in the itinerary;
- Return Air Fare from Bangkok, Thailand to Paro, Bhutan in Economy Class;
- Bhutan VISA Fee;
- Assistance for all transfers;
- All currently applicable taxes, including service tax
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, and telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Any Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Gratuity [Tips]
- O/N at Bangkok airport hotel one way
Join Cheryl on the is fully escorted tour as we visit West Bhutan in what has been called-
“The Happiest Country in the World”.
Now that is a good enough reason for me to go!!
However Bhutan offers much more than a smile.
Check out some of the great photos from the last trip there in April 2019 PLUS some of the highlights planned for the upcoming tour in November.