DEPARTURE: 18 Nov 2019 -29 November 2019 (FULLY BOOKED OUT)
Small group tour of 8 max guests
Day 1-2 2 Nights Thimpu
Day 3-4 2 Nights Punakha
Day 5-6 2 Nights Bumthang Valley
Day 7 1 Night Phobjikha Valley
Day 8-10 2 Nights Paro
- 10 nights’ accommodation on twin / double share in local hotels
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the stay in Bhutan;
- Services of accompanying English speaking guide throughout the tour;
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing tours;
- Entrance fees at all monuments mentioned in the itinerary;
- Return Air Fare from Bangkok, Thailand to Paro, Bhutan in Economy Class;
- Bhutan VISA Fee;
- Assistance for all transfers;
- All currently applicable taxes, including service tax
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, and telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Any Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Gratuity [Tips]
- O/N at Bangkok airport hotel one way
Join Cheryl on the is fully escorted tour as we visit West Bhutan in what has been called-
“The Happiest Country in the World”.
Now that is a good enough reason for me to go!!
However Bhutan offers much more than a smile.
Check out some of the great photos from the last trip there in April 2019 PLUS some of the highlights planned for the upcoming tour in November.
If you are interested in a tour to Bhutan please contact me and register interest.