Explore Denver and America’s National Parks 2016
Nothing beats heading out on an exciting weeklong break from work to the fascinating National Parks of America – every nature lover and adventure-junkie’s delight. Breakfast on Lake Powell, visit to the grand Zion’s cliffs, night stays at the Salt Lake City and the Jackson Hole, there are plenty of wondrous locales that will capture your mind in their spellbinding beauty. The metaphorical cherry on top on any getaway trip would be a visit to the remarkable Denver and the inviting ski slopes of Rocky Mountain National Park.
Beauty Au Natural
· Grand Canyon of Arizona is one of the most visited national parks in the world. Hike down the Rim Trail or the pine-forested, relatively desolate North Rim of the park on a mule or by foot and let your mind turn on the introspection mode in the serenity of the environs. One can also enjoy the vastness and intense tranquillity of the Canyon while lying back on a raft on the Colorado River. The Yavapai Point gives a stunning panoramic view of the Canyon.
· The Yosemite Valley is the crown jewel of the National parks of America. Here nature is at its impeccable glory.Camping, lounging, fishing, hiking, rock climbing… this Park has a plethora of fun activities to get your adrenaline soaring at the Ahwahnee Hotel, a valley-floor mainstay since 1927.
· Maine’s Acadia National Park is a nearly 50,000 acre of inexplicably beautiful vistas. Bike or hike along the park’s trails and then once you are by the sea, plop yourself onto a kayak and enjoy the pleasant view of seals playing around in the water or even an occasional appearance of whale.
What have we planned for you?
A comprehensive itinerary has been developed to include all the amazing national parks of America and Denver.
· A breakfast cruise on the breath-taking Lake Powell shall be arranged to start your day on a bright note.
· A trip to Denver, known as the Mile High City and the Rocky Mountain Park shall be arranged. Activities like hiking, horseback riding, and biking to be organised on demand.
· Visit to the resort villages of Estes Park and The Grand Lake for dining as well as shopping.
· Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. Hiking down the trails along the gorge to the river in groups.
· Night stay inside the Yellowstone National Park with tons of sightseeing to do.
· Scenic drive to the Black Hills National Forest.
· Head to the rugged, beautiful Grand Teton National Park and the famous chuck wagon cookout at the Jackson.
· Trips to the Yosemite Valley, Acadia National Park and the Grand Canyon of Arizona.
Get ready to treat the wanderlust in you with some hard-core adventure in the spectacular backdrop of the national parks of America!
Tour Dates: 9 July – 1 August 2016